Subject: Kristiina Alliksaar - Keynote Speaker Invitation - Berlin Economic Forum 2025 (Berlin; March 3rd - 6th, 2025)
From: "Berlin Economic Forum 2025" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Academy for Cultural Diplomacy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2024 11:16:49 +0200

-Keynote Speaker Invitation-

Berlin Economic Forum 2025

"International Business, Sustainable Investments & Environmental Projects 
for

Advancing Global Development, Democracy and Peace"

(Berlin; March 3rd - 6th, 2025)

www.berlineconomicforum.org <http://www.berlineconomicforum.org>

Dear Kristiina Alliksaar,

We are honoured to extend to you an invitation to participate and to deliver 
a speech at our forthcoming the Berlin Economic Forum 2025 that will take 
place in Berlin from March 3rd - 6th, 2025. The high level attendance for 
“event will be particularly high and will consist of a significantly high 
number of dignitaries (over 300) including senior politicians, heads of 
global governance organizations, religious leaders, senior parliamentarians, 
mayors, heads of universities and representatives from leading corporations. 
We would suggest a keynote speech on the day of your choice from March 4th - 
6th, 2025. Should you be able to attend, the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy 
would be able to arrange for all logistical aspects of the trip including 
travel to Berlin, accommodation, and hospitality in Berlin.

*****

Berlin Economic Forum 2025

"International Business, Sustainable Investments & Environmental Projects 
for

Advancing Global Development, Democracy and Peace"

(Berlin; March 3rd - 6th, 2025)

 <http://www.berlineconomicforum.org> www.berlineconomicforum.org

The Berlin Economic Forum aims to analyse and explore national economic 
policies and their applications with the particular focus on sustainable 
business, responsible foreign investments and environmental sustainability. 
The forum will demonstrate how these policies can be used as primary drivers 
for advancing global economic growth, democracy and peace. The forum will 
also emphasise the use of cultural diplomacy in the economic policies of 
nation states and their influence on national presentations.

The global economy influences all areas of our lives and it is intimately 
connected to issues such as equality and poverty, immigration and 
integration, healthcare, education, environmental issues and cultural 
issues. As such, discussion on the future of the global economy should also 
incorporate perspectives from a diverse range of academic fields, multiple 
groups and diverse societies.

The March forum will include keynote addresses, panel discussions, plenary 
sessions, and networking activities. The vision for the forum is to bring an 
interdisciplinary group of representatives from the public and private 
sectors, in order to initiate and develop programs and projects that will 
support sustainable economic growth, democracy and peace.

*****

A response concerning your participation in the conference should be sent to 
the organizational committee at: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

We look forward to hear from you and to welcome you to Berlin in March 2025.

With warmest regards,

Mark Donfried

_____________________________

Mark C. Donfried

Academy for Cultural Diplomacy

Address: Soltauer Str. 18-22, D-13509 Berlin

Phone: 00.49.(0)30.2360-7680
Fax: 00.49.(0)30.2360-76811
 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Institute-for-Cultural-Diplomacy-ICD/125959932672> 
Facebook >>;  <http://www.youtube.com/icdchannel> You Tube>>;

info <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> @culturaldiplomacy.org

 <http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/> www.culturaldiplomacy.org